Gain real-time insight and intelligence from online conversations on Facebook and twitter
What are customers saying about your company and your products? What do they want to buy next? Is there a usability problem with your service? Do you have a product recall situation in the making? You can answer all of these questions by monitoring blogs, forums, and other social media outlets — if you can efficiently extract the right data and transform it so that it's usable.
Only a few of the largest social media websites, such as twitter and Facebook, provide APIs to their data, and often these APIs offer limited access compared to what is available through a web browser. If you need real-time, structured data from social media sites, you cannot rely on existing APIs. You need a solution that also extracts and structures data from the HTML front-end where you can be sure that the data is complete and fresh. You need Kapow.
Featured Customer Success Stories in Social Media Monitoring:
Milestone is generating e-buzz with social media monitoring that helps clients manage online reputation.
- Launch a social media management service (www.ebuzzconnect.com) that would enable hotels, restaurants, and businesses to monitor and manage online reputation and social media channels from a single integrated interface.
- Needed to extract reviews, rankings, and blog posts from 40 hotel and hospitality websites, including hotels.com, Orbitz, and Facebook.
- Enables hotels to monitor and manage online reputation by aggregating content from dozens of websites in real-time.
- Offers powerful reporting and the ability to provide actionable reports that can help hotels improve services to customers and increase profitability.
- Three developers maintain the website, with plenty of time to focus on adding new features and content to grow the service.
- Milestone was selected to present eBuzz Connect™ at the 2009 Travel Innovation Summit. Out of hundreds of competing innovators from around the world, Milestone was one of only 30 to take the stage.
- eBuzz Connect won a Silver Award in the Web Applications Category from the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI), the largest and most prestigious travel marketing competition globally.